It has warmed up a bit where I live lately, and the family cat has started his spring shedding, so I think it’s safe to call it early spring! 😉 And since I feel like my blog needs a few “spring cleaning” changes, I thought I’d let you know what’s going on.
- I switched to a new blog theme. The old one was nice, but I was looking for something a little more friendly and inviting since I know for many people (including me) chronic illness blogging is our main way of finding friends online.
- I removed some of my posts about the sensory therapy I’m doing right now. I feel like I’m always understanding the latest developments in how this is affecting my body better in retrospect, so I think I will be able to do a better job of sharing this experience once I have finished.
- I removed a few posts on the subject of hypermobility and its relationship to connective tissue disorders because I want to update them now that I understand this better. I will get them back up as soon as I can!
- I’m adding crafting and book reviews. I was originally considering having a different blog for the book reviews, and a different YouTube channel for the crafting, but this was going to be too crazy to manage! I also realized that I really love it when chronic illness bloggers share their other interests on their blog, so why not do that too?
- I now have a Pinterest account, because some things are easier to express in pictures. I have started a board with all of my favorite assistive devices, and I’m working on another to address the problem of finding chronic illness-friendly clothes. When I find clothing that is comfortable, easy to put on, and not likely to be mistaken for pajamas, I’ll try to add it to this board.
I hope you are all enjoying spring, and I’m looking forward to doing more blogging/ vlogging soon! 😀